Thursday, March 02, 2006

No power - Need candles - 4 die in shack fire

Four people died when their shack in Bellville South burnt down on Thursday, Western Cape police said.Captain Randall Stoffels said a two-month-old baby girl, a 15-year-old girl and two men were asleep in the shack in Stilvaney Street when the fire broke out at 2am."It is alleged that a burning candle fell over and set the Wendyhouse on fire. No foul play is suspected." Sapa

No comments:

InternAfrica is a not-for-profit organisation addressing the Cape Habitat Crisis through education of sustainable green building methods as demonstrated here on HouseIT