Wednesday, April 19, 2006

There's talking & there's Doing! Alicia Keys Rocks!

I am pleased to say that I have seen Alicia Keys live! What a talent and a treat. The 1st 46664 concert in Cape Town had one star, that clearly still shines brightly in my eyes. I am so chuffed I could boogey on down with this star (it was her and I at one stage the only two dancing dancing at the end of the platform:)
The global initiative to fight HIV/Aids hit Durban's predominantly coloured township of Wentworth today. Alicia Keys, a US singing superstar, reacted to the staggering toll the disease has taken in the country and especially in KwaZulu-Natal by pledging R3 million that has been used to purchase a building to be a home to Aids sufferers. SABC

No comments:

InternAfrica is a not-for-profit organisation addressing the Cape Habitat Crisis through education of sustainable green building methods as demonstrated here on HouseIT